Dear Buckeye Families,
Are you ready for the Buckeye 200?
We are excited for this new fundraising opportunity, we are asking our swimmers to swim and fundraise for our team. We encourage all of our swimmers to take part in this important event. All you need to do is collect sponsorship and donations over the next couple of weeks, and then be ready to swim for 1.5 hours or 200 laps, whichever comes first. As you collect sponsorship's, remember that you will be eligible for some great prizes!
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. All of the funds raised from the Buckeye 200 will be used to pay for our pool rental time at the new wonderful facility at MC Fitness.
This year our goal is to raise $7500 ($150 per swimmer). With the help of each family, we believe that we can do it!
- Swimmers can be sponsored on a flat fee or per lap basis for each lap completed
- Swimmers will swim for 1.5 hours or 200 laps, whichever comes first
- Monday, July 11 6-7:30 PM at MC Fitness or Wednesday, July 13 6-7:30 PM at MC Fitness. Senior/Junior/HS will count laps at practice on Tuesday, July 12.
- Only swimmers with a completed Pledge Form will be permitted to swim at this time.
- The top fundraiser in EACH group will earn a dinner with the coaches later in the season.
- The top fundraiser of the entire team will earn a pizza party for their group.
- For each $25 raised swimmer will receive a raffle ticket to enter a drawing for a free private lesson with Coach Jenn.
- We will also raffle off smaller prizes, such as BKYS t-shirt and USA Swimming gear
Turning in your funds:
- Tables will be available during practice times on: July 13 & 18 at MC Fitness and at morning practices on July 19 & 21.
- Checks should be made payable to Buckeye Swim Boosters. Buckeye Swim Boosters is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
If you have any questions, please contact
Laurie Sallows: email@example.com
Coach Laurie: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need counters for laps on both evenings. An email will be sent soon for volunteer opportunities! Thanks for your continued support!
Let’s Go BKYS!
Post a Comment