Monday, October 8, 2012

Response Needed

74% of the team has now indicated whether or not they will attend the Worthington Meet 10/19-21.  We need to hear from the remaining 26% today!  Everyone is required to respond for every meet.  It's easy to do, just click here:
https://cui.active.com/swim-reg/login?a=283056403 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your strokes analyzed by Missy Franklin's coach!

Hello Swim Families! Fitter and Faster is coming to Columbus for an Elite Video Filming and Analysis Day at the Columbus School for ...