As far as I know we are the only group that puts 100% of your Kroger Community Rewards into your account. Most PTO's keep a percent for their organization. April is re-enroll month - we usually do very well in the summer months as many schools do not push re-enrollment until the fall. This gives us a bigger piece of the pie for Kroger to send our way.
Kroger rewards are simple to use - you just scan your linked Kroger card at checkout. We receive quarterly statements of your rewards that we put straight into your meet or travel fund.
You can easily enroll at http://www.kroger.com/Pages/Default016.aspx - simply sign in and go to your account page. Click on Community rewards and make sure Buckeye Swim Club is linked to your account.
If you have never done this here are the detailed instructions:
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and select Buckeye Swim Club when you enroll.
Buckeye’s NPO number 80337.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the Buckeye NPO number (80337) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Post a Comment