Italian inspired chicken with mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil.
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp leaves basil
- 4 tbsps fat free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large whole tomatoes
- Place a large sheet of heavy duty foil over half of grill grate. Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing over chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and turn over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard bag and remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the tomato finely and combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Turn chicken over and place cooked side up on foil on grill. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid.
- Grill additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.