With fall sports ending we have seen a nice increase in practice attendance. As a result the swimmer's areas at practice are getting crowded - this crowding leads to clothing & gear being buried under bags and kids accidently picking up other kids items. Please follow these easy practices to help eliminate lost gear and clothes:
- Label ALL of your swim & team gear, including your mesh bag.
- Do not place your gear bag at the end of your lane until after the group before you has picked their gear up. Your gear bag can wait by the tables while you warm-up.
- Place all of your clothing inside your back pack during practice, do not leave clothing lying around.
- Do not place your back pack or clothing on top of anyone else's.
- PLEASE check what you are grabbing. We have had a couple of kids that were "given" someone else's clothes to go home in when their clothes were picked up by someone else.
There are a few lost and found areas at the pool: the green tub at the entrance collects most clothing items, goggle and gear go by our team mail folders or in the closet storage areas.