Warm-up Times - please arrive 10 minutes prior to your assigned warm-up time:
· Friday: 4:55 (lanes 1-2)
· Saturday AM, ages 11 & over: 7:55 (lanes 3-4) **
· Saturday PM, ages 10 & younger: 1:55 (lanes 3-4)
· Sunday AM, ages 11 & over: 8:20 (lanes 3-4)****all warm-up lanes have 20 swimmers assigned which is VERY crowded. We have asked the Columbus Sports Club if we can warm-up there from 7:45-8:30 am so that our 11 & overs can warm-up in a calm & conducive environment. If they are able to open the pool for us, we will announce this at practice all week.
1. We will use flyover starts for all sessions. Please instruct your swimmers in the art of flyover starts. Thanks.
2. The Friday evening session will be moved up by half an hour so that warm-ups will start at 4:30pm and the meet will start at 5:30pm.
3. The 200 freestyle on Saturday morning (events #21 and 22) will be limited to the 24 fastest girls and 24 fastest boys after scratches (4 heats each).
4. The 200 breaststroke on Sunday morning (events #55 and 56) will be limited to the 24 fastest girls and 24 fastest boys after scratches (4 heats each).
5. There will be positive check-in for all events 200 and longer. Positive check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the start of each session.
6. The Saturday afternoon session will be moved back by half an hour so that warm-ups will start at 1:30pm and the meet will start at 2:30pm.
7. There will be no deck entries except in the first heat of every event, if space allows. Deck entries closes 30 minutes prior to the start of each session. Max 4 events per session.
We look forward to hosting you this coming weekend.
Post a Comment