Hi Buckeyes! This somehow got left out of this weeks team news.I am also hearing that there may be weather issues Friday morning. If I am informed of a delay I will post to the blog at http://bkyswim.blogspot.com/
If I hear of a plan from OSSC I will email it out to you. Most swim meets are not delayed unless the county goes to a level 2 or 3 emergency.