Just a few reminders when practicing at MC Fitness:
- All swimmers must have a parent or guardian sign a use waiver before their first practice. Allow 15 minutes for this.
- Swimmers should wait in the lobby until a coach arrives. At no time should a swimmer be on the pool deck without supervision. Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of practice.
- Parents are welcome to watch practice from the top row of the bleachers. MC Fitness is very strict about our interaction with non USA Swimming members during practice time. (This is actually due to USA Swimming insurance guidelines). Once the kids are in the water, parents cannot speak to swimmers or coaches and must either be in the bleachers or wait in the lobby.
- Swimmers are not permitted to use member locker rooms or towels. Even swimmers whose parents are members. When our swimmers arrive to use the facility for Buckeye, they must behave as if they are a guest of the facility.
- Please limit team locker room use to 5 minutes prior to practice and a quick and quiet 10 minutes after practice. No climbing on lockers or into lockers. The locker room is not our playground. Always leave it neater than you found it.
Together we can be great and valued guests of the MC Fitness Center. Thank you for your help!!