You can easily support our Boosters by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards program and point your Kroger Plus Cards towards Buckeye Swim Club Boosters. Kroger gives 4 million dollars per year towards registered organizations and the money is allocated based on the percentage spend of each registered organization. Each year in April, Kroger requires all individual participants of each registered organization to Re-Enroll.
I have attached the instructions on how to Enroll and how to Re-Enroll. The Buckeye Boosters will earn approximately $400 per quarter through the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Please note that Kroger no longer tracks individual accounts. All monies earned go directly to our boosters.
Kroger Community Rewards Program: Reenroll
• Go to www.Kroger.com and Sign In
• Go to Account Settings under My Account
• Click Edit under Community Rewards
• Search 80337 or Buckeye Swim Club
• Click Save and you are Re-enrolled
Kroger Community Rewards Program - Enroll
• Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy
• Click on Sign In (even if you are not enrolled)
• Click Get started. Sign up today
• Enter your email address and create a password
• Select your Kroger store using your zip code and agree to Terms and Conditions
• Click on Yes, you have a Kroger card
• You will then get a message to check your email in-box. Click the link in the email to confirm.
• Now click Log In to Your Account and use your email address and password
• Click on Community Rewards then on Edit Community Rewards Information and enter your Kroger Plus Card Number
• Update or confirm your information
• Enter 80337 or Buckeye Swim Club then click to confirm
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
• You must swipe your Kroger Plus Card or use your phone number related to the account when shopping for each purchase to count
• Each year in the month of April you will need to re-enroll in the program for the period of May 1-April 30.
Post a Comment