Important changes to note:
- The fundraising fee is required, but gives you an opportunity to fund raise the cost of your typical fees. You can always write a check for fundraising instead of participating.
- We have at least two travel meets on the schedule. One in March for the Senior group, and one in April for our age groupers (in Clearwater, FL with time standards). Those that attend will have the opportunity to put 50% of monies raised over their minimum in a travel account to help with the cost of attending those meets.
- The Scarlet group fee is for this WINTER, we expect spring and summer training to run at about $500-600.
- When you add in the extras we charged last year (fundraising, MC Fitness surcharge) the increase in fees is between 2-5%
- We will only collect registration and meet fees at active.com. This saves us about 3% on processing. You can either set up monthly electronic installment payments with me or pay by check. These payments are outlined on the fee info page of the packet.
- The booster club has fantastic ideas for helping you raise that fundraising fee. We want to make it as painless as possible.
- The website will be updated ASAP. It is still under construction!
- Thanks to some creativity from MC we did not have to do anything extremely weird with the schedule. Everyone fits into the space we have.
- The registration fee is good for one year.
Action items needed ASAP:
- Register online this week and save $10!
Based on tryouts the Scarlet group is FULL - DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER!
- Send us a brief testimonial to use on our website, or review Buckeye on our Facebook page.
- Tell your friends to join. We have a huge need for high school swimmers and will make it as easy as we can (schedules) for them to be a part of Buckeye. We would also like to see more fall sport kids join our Columbus North Silver program!
Looking forward to a terrific 2016-17 season!!